We offer a wide range of property management services in Santa Cruz County. Read further for options and price ranges.
Check directly with our office about ongoing promotions!
If you do not see your exact need and/or price point, let us know how we can be of service to you. We offer customizable and negotiable packages.
- Provide Monthly & Year-End Accounting Statements ready for your CPA
- Collection of rents
- Auto deposit rents into bank account
- Handle all legal notices
- Type up legal rental leases and addendums
- Provide 24-hour emergency maintenance access to tenants
- Oversee maintenance issues
- Work with licensed and insured vendors
- Schedule walkthroughs upon tenant move-out/move-in, tenant request, a heads-up call from a vendor or complaints from neighbors
- Provide customer service to tenants and owners. Act as an intermediary.
- Upon a tenant vacating, handle all details associated with move-out and maintenance to prepare for re-renting, return of security deposit within legal time frame, advertise and show property, screen applicants, approve and handle all legal paperwork associated with a new lease. Ensure a smooth move-in for tenant while minimizing vacancy and loss of income for owner.
- Provide Market Analysis as conditions change or upon owner request
- Provide Additional Value Added Services such as: Annual Preventative Maintenance Checks, Pet Program, Educational Seminars (Free of Charge) and a variety of custom concierge services upon request.
Leasing Fee: 50% one full month’s rent plus advertising costs
Monthly Mgmt Fee: Negotiable, but usually between 8% and 10%
- View the property-once vacant
- Provide maintenance recommendations to owner
- Coordinate work if owner doesn’t want to handle
- Advertise, show property
- Screen applicants, run credit, process and verify application and income, check references and Santa Cruz County court records
- Handle all lease paperwork
- Provide original lease paperwork to owner once tenant has moved in.
- Provide Year-End Accounting Statements ready for your CPA
Leasing Fee: 70% of one full month’s rent, plus advertising costs
We have options for those who like to do things themselves, but would appreciate the support of a back-office. You can choose how much support you need along the way: ad composing, application screening, and lease preparation.
Also, legal forms you will need as a landlord can be and professionally filled as required during the tenancy and move out process:
If you find for any reason that you will be away from home for at least a 6-month period, we can provide comfort of mind while you’re away. This service can also benefit seniors and caretakers who would rather someone else worry about the routine items that come up as a homeowner while they continue to live in the home. We will check on the property and oversee any maintenance issues that arise. We can coordinate payment of all utilities, landscaper, cleaners, mortgage, taxes, insurance, etc. from a prefunded account. You will receive monthly and year-end statements.
In-House Maintenance Department
Our in-house maintenance department helps our clients with coordinating vendors as needed, and also provides an on-staff Maintenance Manager who can handle most repairs.
We maintain great relationships with local, licensed, and insured vendors which assures the best quality workmanship, best prices (often at deep discounts), and professional and prompt service to residents. There is a 10% coordination fee on work done by outside vendors which maxes out at $250. There is no coordination fee for work done by our Maintenance Manager.